Moving on

How do you know when it’s time to move on and stop going for a girl, and what’s the best way to move on?

Some personal context: I went on a few dates with this girl I really liked, and I got the impression that she liked me. Things were going super well for the few weeks we were talking, but something happened where she got really, really upset at me and now the relationship isn’t the same (no, wasn’t talking to other girls). She doesn’t talk to me anymore and I feel really bad about it because I feel like I ruined a start of a good relationship.

What do I do?



Submitted January 22, 2021 at 12:14AM

How do you know when it’s time to move on and stop going for a girl, and what’s the best way to move on?Some personal context: I went on a few dates with this girl I really liked, and I got the impression that she liked me. Things were going super well for the few weeks we were talking, but something happened where she got really, really upset at me and now the relationship isn’t the same (no, wasn’t talking to other girls). She doesn’t talk to me anymore and I feel really bad about it because I feel like I ruined a start of a good relationship.What do I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.