I've got no game

I guess the title says it all? I (M25) can get a lot of matches on tinder, but don't even know how to begin a conversation there. Honestly in a club pre-covid, same.
Went on a date, totally flopped. Said she had to go home early. Had also let slipped she had been going on lots of tinder dates, and then unmatched me. Guess I've got no game.

I was raised very polite and religious, and even though I'm not anymore, I don't even know how to be flirty or be anything other than the 'nice guy' that's just not an attractive personality. Based on the very few girls I have dated, I know if we hooked up they would come back for more.

I recently got out of a serious relationship that lasted a very long time, and I just want to have some fun.

Girls, what do you look for?
Guys, what works for you?



Submitted January 21, 2021 at 11:52PM

I guess the title says it all? I (M25) can get a lot of matches on tinder, but don't even know how to begin a conversation there. Honestly in a club pre-covid, same.Went on a date, totally flopped. Said she had to go home early. Had also let slipped she had been going on lots of tinder dates, and then unmatched me. Guess I've got no game.I was raised very polite and religious, and even though I'm not anymore, I don't even know how to be flirty or be anything other than the 'nice guy' that's just not an attractive personality. Based on the very few girls I have dated, I know if we hooked up they would come back for more.I recently got out of a serious relationship that lasted a very long time, and I just want to have some fun.Girls, what do you look for?Guys, what works for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.