A full turnaround

Hello all!

Just a quick question. So during quarantine you can't really meet new girls at a bar (which I prefer more), so I tried Tinder. Chatted with a girl and then we had couple of dates at her place. Just chatting and we kissed on the second date. She then said:" I don't think we have the chemistry." And I was like "No problem, I have no expectations and just want to meet new people and have a good time."

Fastforward to now she is blowing up my phone nearly daily and asking when we are going to meet again. Tomorrow we are going to a restaurant and back to her place.

I'm just curious, why the sudden turnaround from " I don't think I like you and we have future" to this? Explain?



Submitted January 21, 2021 at 11:52PM

Hello all!Just a quick question. So during quarantine you can't really meet new girls at a bar (which I prefer more), so I tried Tinder. Chatted with a girl and then we had couple of dates at her place. Just chatting and we kissed on the second date. She then said:" I don't think we have the chemistry." And I was like "No problem, I have no expectations and just want to meet new people and have a good time."Fastforward to now she is blowing up my phone nearly daily and asking when we are going to meet again. Tomorrow we are going to a restaurant and back to her place.I'm just curious, why the sudden turnaround from " I don't think I like you and we have future" to this? Explain?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.