/u/WickedAdept on Is this aphobia? Because it hurt to read

Well, people annoying the other people used as a reason to dismiss entire groups of people.

Story as old as the world. If this isn't bigotry, I'm not sure what is.

In any case... I am conscious of how I may come across, because most people don't need to specify they are allos. That part is implied. There aren't many reasons when you can share your position on ace-allo spectrum naturally aтв to give opinion on something from ace-specific point o view, you kind of have to say clearly you're asexual or it wouldn't make any sense. But then you also keep in mind, that for most people asexual is just string of sounds, it doesn't click into their minds, so you're into uncofortable position: over-explain or mention it multiple times when you think it's relevant, or just mention it only once in a while and see them forget it about alltogether, because most allo people don't find this condition fascinating or noteworthy.





December 28, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.