/u/MurtaghKingKiller on Is this aphobia? Because it hurt to read

I hate that I can’t tell you how many times guys have said “oh once you try it you’ll love it, it just isn’t the same/you just need to meet the right guy” I always say “well you know you should try anal” and when they say they don’t like it I go “well scientifically men get better orgasms when you mess with the prostate, don’t worry you just haven’t met the right man yet, once you try it you’ll love it”





December 28, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.