/u/n0dic3 on Is this aphobia? Because it hurt to read

It's like you're not even reading what I said. Your view of love is gross if it discounts someone else's. If your view of love is that the ONLY way you can love someone is if you're sexually attracted to them, and if your view is that people are ill if they aren't attracted to people in that way, then yeah, it's gross. Now if your view only applies to you, then I don't think anyone gives a shit, but if you apply it to other people then you're a piece of shit.

Don't use big words you don't understand, youre the one arguing in bad faith, you came into this discussion never intending to actually learn anything.

Okay, then you admit you don't have to want sex with someone to love them. There are different kinds of love: romantic, platonic, familial. Sex is separate from those. If you can feel sexual desire outside of love then you can feel love outside of sex.

It's like you're intentionally misunderstanding me so you can act like you're oppressed. You're not, bud, nobody's telling you that you're mentally ill for wanting sex. Get your head out of your ass.





December 28, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.