/u/ThiighHighs on I'm allosexual (19NB) and my partner (19F) just came out as asexual. How should I approach this?

Definitely talk about your concerns with her.

Figure out her boundaries and how much, if any, sex she wants to/is willing to have and compare that against how much sex you need to have in a relationship to feel fulfilled or if having sex with a partner who isn't sexuallyattracted to you is something you're comfortable with. From there you too can see if there are any reasonable compromises thst can be made for both if you to be happy.





December 28, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.