/u/Acaulix on Feel like my sexuality is performative?

Oddly enough it's mostly an internal thing. I'm not out as ace because i don't really see any reason to explain my sexuality to others so I think my paranoia that I'm "performing" is more about me feeling like I'm tricking myself.

I don't really care what people think of my sexuality but I do want to have an accurate perception of what i want and be true to myself, so when I feel like I'm performing for others it bothers me on an internal level because i only want to act for myself, if that makes sense.

The concern is less with others perception and more with me feeling like I'm lying to myself





December 28, 2020 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.