/u/Tili44 on Could I be asexual?

I can relate to this and I've been in almost identical position in my life. After lots of thinking and research now I know that people like me and you totally can describe themselves as asexuals, becouse asexuality isn't the same for everyone. Asexuality is not feeling (or rarely feeling) sexual attraction to other people, how that affects you describes what type of asexual are you. There is no list of requirements that you must meet to be asexual.





December 22, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.