/u/cmgoob on I might be ace....?

I’m not sure if this will apply to you, but the way you’re saying maybe instead of being really sure is something I did for a really long time. I thought “maybe” I enjoyed sex in the moment or thought maybe I found someone attractive, but I realized that it’s really easy for most other people to answer that question and I was conditioned to think I should so I was trying to rationalize that I was. All of the people I’ve talked to that aren’t ace can definitely say they think about and actively want sex and find people sexually attractive, so you might be ace! But coming to a conclusion is someone you still have to do by yourself :)





December 22, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.