/u/bonbons2006 on Anyone else scared you're never gonna find someone special?

After I came to terms with my sexuality, I was pretty resigned to being permanently single. I'm pretty independent, but I hate that all my friends have partners to rely on and I'm left changing my own tire on the side of the highway. However.. my cousin started dating this guy who had a firm line in the sand of "no sex period" and while it didn't work out for them, I'm getting to know him because I think he's one of us.





December 22, 2020 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.