/u/RABlackAuthor on Is It Fear or Asexuality?

I'm sorry to hear that. I have some friends who went through that too, so I know it's hard to recover from.

Honestly, I don't know how trauma affects sexual attraction (or the lack thereof). My sister is a child psychologist - maybe I should ask her someday. The two friends I mentioned do not consider themselves asexual. In fact, when I told one of them about me, she emphatically insisted she wasn't like that.

You're the only person who can say for sure who you are. Not your mom, not your therapist, not me or anyone else on this sub. Only you. But figuring yourself out can be complicated and can take time. It may even change over the course of your life. Let yourself feel what you're feeling, and see where that takes you.





December 22, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.