/u/MiniDotRAR on Are straights ok? Because I can't imagine being turned on by someone that I know nothing about, no matter how attractive they are.

Normal? What's considered normal? The majority? Then yes we are not "normal" but that's not the point. Everyone is weird to different perspectives. If your allo of course we seem wired and so do you to us because if lack of understanding. Doesn't mean we shouldn't be accepting people, respect doesn't have to come from understanding, it can come from empathy or just accepting people are build different.





December 22, 2020 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.