/u/Necessary-Mountain-8 on I am really confused, was this sexual attraction?

If the idea of HIM recieving those images and uhhh enjoying them is appealing to you and/or if you want them reciprocated and that does something for you physically and mentally then its sexual attraction (I think thays what sexual attraction is defined as). If you felt uncomfortable with HIM recieving your sexual images or you recieving his then it's not sexual attraction, probsbly just sexual desire.





December 03, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.