/u/ChezJason on I don’t know what exactly am I, please help

First of all: your English is amazing! The only reason why I know it’s not your first language is because you said so yourself, had you said nothing I would have never known. At my job I work with tons of non-native English speakers so I see their writing and listen to them all the time, so I’m not just saying that to be nice. Your English is really good.

Secondly: unfortunately, finding the right label is a pretty personal journey. There are lots of identifiers and labels in the ace spectrum. You sound maybe Demi or gray-asexual to me (?), but in the end it doesn’t matter what I think, it matters how you feel. AVEN’s definition page could be a good place to start looking for labels:

https://www.asexuality.org/?q=general.html

Also, about your crushes, I wouldn’t worry about that. It’s pretty common to have a crush on someone but not want anything. I think most people call this a “squish” instead of a crush (?).

Also: don’t forget that sexuality is fluid and people change! I’ve been aro/ace for years but am starting to identify more as gray asexual the past year or so. If how you feel now seems different from how you felt when you were younger, don’t sweat it! You’re allowed to change :)





December 03, 2020 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.