/u/mentalconstapatience on So last night I (37NB) told my wife that I think I'm ace.

I don't want to make any judgement calls because it's clearly not my place to do so, but reactions like this are usually indicative (not always) of something going very wrong on her side/how she perceives the relationship. It could have nothing to do with you being ace; maybe having told her you were ace was just the "final straw" for her, or even an excuse for her to become openly aggressive.

Again, I'm not trying to assume anything here, so please take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. If you're willing to have a direct conversation with her, you should try asking her what's wrong. In any case, hold your head up high. Acephobia is still unacceptable, and you did nothing wrong by telling her you think you're ace.





December 01, 2020 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.