/u/beniswaffle on It bothers me that some people call heteroromantic aces “straight” when they don’t identify that way.

ugh yeah. i used to follow lives_in_a_society and now i am really disappointed in her. she said that white ace people are trying to "demisexual their way out of white privledge" which honestly shocked me because one: i have never seen an ace person compare themselves to struggles of poc and two: the only people i've seen do that are other white gay people. and idk if you've been hearing the drama around nonbrianary on tik tok but they "apparently" brought ace discourse originally saying that they're ace but now theyre kind of derailing with some of their hot takes being kinda misogynistic+transphobic and people are using that to just be aphobic. idk i just don't know why we have to argue and pick and choose who we deem valid enough to be accepted edit: sorry this comment didn't add anything and is literally just talking ab drama lmao





December 02, 2020 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.