/u/Extraccount-13 on According to this exclusionist, aces are just choosing to not be straight and we’re not queer or part of the lgbtq community

Obviously not. And I even said that I’m aromantic and asexual and they still said that I’m straight and cishet. I literally don’t feel attraction to anybody- I’m definitely not heterosexual or heteroromantic and yet they still didn’t care. And no asexual is cishet so I don’t even know what they were trying to get at. Exclusionists tend to make up bullshit arguments to justify them being an asshole.





December 01, 2020 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.