/u/chief-ares on Aegosexuality Appreciation Post

Breaking it down, a-ego means without-self sexuality. Further breaking it down, it falls under the asexual umbrella as aegosexuals still lack sexual attraction, and we typically fantasize or watch others have sex as a way to express sexual interest. Typically aegosexuals remove themselves from their sexual fantasy, or view it from a 3rd-person perspective. However, this does not describe all aegosexuals, so better definitions have been coined. A more general and more inclusionary definition is that we dissociate our self from sex. Basically, we’re ok with it so long as it doesn’t involve us in a real world or real people situation.

Many aegosexuals also identify with fictosexuality or the many sexualities closely related, all of which also fall under the asexual umbrella.





December 01, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.