/u/OdinCDXLII on Anyone start having more sex since realizing they were asexual?

I was a little confused, because it seems counterintuitive, but upon further consideration, I suppose this makes sense.

Like, if you're not asexual and you're looking for sex, you're probably looking for someone you're attracted to, and unlikely to be interested in anyone else. Whereas, if you are sex-positive to sex-neutral and asexual, what matters then isn't necessarily attraction to whomever you're with, because that's barking up entirely the wrong tree, but more whether everyone's having a good time?

Am I understanding the situation correctly? I've thought too much about this, now I'm not going to be able to sleep unless I know.





November 15, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.