/u/K_S_Crome on Advice for a couple who's individuals aren't both Ace

This is a very helpful reply, thank you! Don't worry, she and I have always been very open in regards to our communication and I would never dream of cheating on her to satisfy my base desires. I think that first sentence in your first point is really big, as she's explicitly said in the past that she doesn't understand what it feels like. She also consented to things she didn't want to do, but we've grown beyond that. It just never worked, for either of us... I always make it clear that if we're going to do something, I want her to be comfortable and I want her to be able to enjoy it with me.

In regards to being open about what I need, I'm worried that I'll hurt her or make her feel inadequate. Do you have any advice on how I could tell her without hurting her? Also, we talked about an open relationship (polygamous is the term, I think?) and we decided that it probably wasn't worth the potential pain and risk.





November 15, 2020 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.