/u/Svefnugr_Fugl on Music taste difference

Yeah, theres this sterotype if you like rock your a rebel etc yet they can have really positive meanings Im listening to alot of BMTH which has lyrics targeting whats going on in the world right now. But I also listen to motionless in white that have some very sexualised lyrics (one of their songs is called hatefuck).

Pop right now has songs like WAP yet its a genre were intoduced to as kids, although its kinda good tik tok is making many nice unknown songs into the charts.





October 05, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.