/u/evencrazierspacedust on aesthetic attraction is wild

aesthetic attraction is, hence the name, legitimately a kind of attraction. it's really fucking weird, like the best way i can describe it is sexual attraction without the sexual attraction? there's ZERO urge/desire for the person in any way, romantic or sexual, but other than that it kinda feels like a crush. you have the blushing and the heart flutters and shit, you think about them a ton, lookin at them gives u that sweet sweet ~dopamine~, but you're not in the picture. you're not sexually aroused by the thought of them, you don't picture yourself with them romantically or sexually, you're disconnected from the infatuation you have with them. you legitimately just wanna look at them forever because they're aesthetically glorious, and nothing more. sounds really dorky but that's what's up





October 05, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.