/u/alt-goldgrun on aesthetic attraction is wild

Oh okay I am not blushing or having heart flutters or thinking about them a ton so I guess I am not experiencing aesthetic attraction. I don't think I am getting sexual attraction either so the analogy sexual attraction without sexual attraction doesn't mean much to me 😂 (it's a bit funny you say this since your flair sounds like you're aroace). This does sound like romantic attraction without me in it though, and only based on looks, if I'm getting that right haha.





October 05, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.