/u/some_random_old_guy on Hello there, allo lurkers! I have a question. What does sexual attraction feel like?

Yeah I it's definitely a pull, it certainly takes up a lot of your attention. You feel drawn to that person specifically and their body, and sexual thoughts sort of cloud your mind. The important thing is that all this is involuntary, if you think about having sex with them for a moment it's most likely not consciously something you're doing ("Hmm, I wonder what it would be like if...") and more just the thought manifests itself in your head.

You can still be sexually attracted to someone but not feel like this 24/7, these are only the effects when you can actually feel it. Like I think my girlfriend is the sexiest woman on the planet but I only feel these effects maybe 20-30% of the time, usually when she looks particularly sexy or is wearing something sexy and of course whenever I'm aroused.





October 19, 2020 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.