/u/Ace-TheBoi on Hello there, allo lurkers! I have a question. What does sexual attraction feel like?

First off, let me say that this isn't strange at all. Just because it's not a natural reaction for me, doesn't mean you can control what runs through your. mind when you feel that way. Secondly, if I'm hearing this right, it's more of a pull towards that person than anything else? I'm sorry I'm looking at such a thought clouding and subjective emotion from an analytical perspective, but I think at this point it's the only way I'd have a prayer in wrapping my head around it.





October 19, 2020 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.