/u/sirFinhawk on Conversation with my best friend left me a little frustrated and sad, am I being overly sensitive?

Isn't it sexual and kinky stuff infiltrating D&D that often gets tales of those games promoted to rpghorrorstory territory?

Clearly, your friend has no idea what roleplaying means in the nerdy context of D&D. I'd be frustrated too if a friend insisted my evenings of killing undead are somehow sexual or kinky.

I don't know what you can do about it if you already tried to explain and he was too boneheaded to listen to a single word. Maybe find the unsexiest session recording from the merry selection of D&D adventures found online like YouTube? :b An actual example might make it easier to comprehend how it's a totally different ballpark from playing a maid in the bedroom or whatever it is he thinks roleplaying means.





October 03, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.