Is there a chance he’s interested in me?

Is he not interested? Am I overthinking?

I went on my second date with a guy I’ve been talking to from a dating app for a long time during lockdown. It was nice and he said he’ll be in touch to arrange another date, covid dependent. He’s never been good at replying, he’s a little older and sends weekly long messages instead of back and forth texting, he says it distracts him.

Anyway, he told me he’s going away for a few weeks to see some mates. But our date was 3 weeks ago and I haven’t heard from him at all. I sent him a text to see how he’s doing and if he still wants to keep in touch but he hasn’t even replied to that.

Could he still be interested, it’s only been two dates?



Submitted October 04, 2020 at 12:10AM

Is he not interested? Am I overthinking?I went on my second date with a guy I’ve been talking to from a dating app for a long time during lockdown. It was nice and he said he’ll be in touch to arrange another date, covid dependent. He’s never been good at replying, he’s a little older and sends weekly long messages instead of back and forth texting, he says it distracts him.Anyway, he told me he’s going away for a few weeks to see some mates. But our date was 3 weeks ago and I haven’t heard from him at all. I sent him a text to see how he’s doing and if he still wants to keep in touch but he hasn’t even replied to that.Could he still be interested, it’s only been two dates?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.