/u/S4t1r1c4L on Strong aro ace vibes

Maybe. I'm from Florida, which has a weird mix of cultures, because it's the most northern of the South States despite it being the southernmost one. Plus a bunch of prudish old people. The only people it's considered fine to share the same food item with is family, and even that's a tad iffy. With one half of the family, drinking from each others drinks, sharing food and such is ok, but on the other sharing drinks is heavily frowned upon, and you aren't allowed to put any food that's been eaten from (even if the bitten part was cut off) back in with the rest of the food, it has to have its own container.





October 22, 2020 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.