/u/danmath50aust on As a Harry Potter fan and an asexual person I approve

Actually he's not anti trans. He played a ground breaking trans woman in a movie and he says he disagrees with Rowling. He just disagrees with some of the more vicious comments about her - calling them disgusting.
I can see where he's coming from but it's a complex issue. I don't really agree with him.

Her anti trans conspiracy theories can really harm people who don't have the money and resources to insulate themselves like she has. If you poke the bear the bear pokes back. She can always choose not to voice her bullshit - without it affecting her health and well-being.





October 22, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.