/u/dimensionalDreamr on How would I describe romantic attraction to someone?

Hi I feel romantic attraction towards other girls as well :) Romantic in the sense that I want to have a deeper emotional bond, do sweet things for each other, hold hands, cuddle, and basically everything normal couples do (minus the sex part). I recently came to terms with this as well, my attraction towards females confused me, since I feel it quite strongly, but it's never that I see someone I'm attracted to and want to have sex with them or to sexualize them, it's moreso I love their style/their vibe and want to hold hands w them walking through the park lol. Hope this somewhat helps in regards to explaining it to your mom!





October 22, 2020 at 11:14PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.