/u/jellysquishsquash on A question for sexually active aces from a questioning grey/demi: what is sex like without sexual attraction?

That's really helpful - thank you for sharing! Yeah I understand - I sometimes (but not always) I feel that. Sometimes I want to have sex but it's the intimacy and closeness that I crave rather than the act of sex itself. If I were told I could never have sex again I would feel indifferent.

It's super helpful to hear other's experiences and helps me put mine a little more into perspective. I've been trying to figure out if I fit into this community and the more I hear the more it resonates with me. There's so much sex-repulsed-talk that it makes me doubt a lot, but hearing you and others that are sexually active it makes me feel better that I'm on the right path to finding where I fit.





October 22, 2020 at 11:11PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.