/u/classaceairspace on What in the world am I?!

never have experienced anything like “sexual attraction” in my life

This is the definition of asexuality, so we know one thing, you could consider yourself asexual. There are a lot of sub-categories to the umbrella, I will see if I can find a comprehensive list and come back to you.

Edit to add: This wiki page has the most comprehensive list of ace sub-categories I've seen so far. Some people find benefit in them, some don't. It's completely up to you whether you use them. Nothing you posted jumps out to me to say "ah this person sounds like they're xyz" though.





October 02, 2020 at 11:14PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.