/u/CatsDragonsUnicorns on I really hate sex scenes in tv and movies.

Yeah I don't like it either, it always makes me feel awkward and I don't get why people would want to see that? Especially the sex parts.

I enjoy romance in TV shows and movies a lot if it's done in a tasteful way, because I always root for a lot of characters and if they find a significant other, I'm here for it.

But as you said the loud kissing noises? Disgusting, why?

Romance also works pretty well if we don't know every little detail as an observer. I'm thinking of Brooklyn 99 (rewatching it for the umpteenth time as we speak) and to be honest I think this show handles romance pretty well, I'm still involved in their relationships but I'm spared all the intimate scenes which is amazing! Wish more shows would handle it like they do.





October 16, 2020 at 11:18PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.