I[M23] went on date with salesgirl [F30]

Two weeks ago, the salesgirl in a shop near to my house asked me "What you do on Saturday?" I told her I don't know yet then she took my phone number. She wrote to me and introduce herself and ask me about my age I sent her "I'm 23" and she answered me "It's fine". We texted for the whole week. On our meeting day, She sent me "I should have written to you this at the beginning I have 30 years" I answered, "OK, We will see at the evening".

I come to her and we went for a walk and went to a restaurant. We spent a great time and talked a lot. While a date she arranged a lot of touches, kissed me a few times. After a date, I drove her home, she started kissing me in the car and after said "I'll definitely take you on the next date".

I have never dated a girl with so much initiative. She wants to take control because she is older? Does anybody have similar experiences? Should I let her take control?

Sorry for eventually mistakes I'm not a native English speaker.



Submitted October 17, 2020 at 12:04AM

Two weeks ago, the salesgirl in a shop near to my house asked me "What you do on Saturday?" I told her I don't know yet then she took my phone number. She wrote to me and introduce herself and ask me about my age I sent her "I'm 23" and she answered me "It's fine". We texted for the whole week. On our meeting day, She sent me "I should have written to you this at the beginning I have 30 years" I answered, "OK, We will see at the evening".I come to her and we went for a walk and went to a restaurant. We spent a great time and talked a lot. While a date she arranged a lot of touches, kissed me a few times. After a date, I drove her home, she started kissing me in the car and after said "I'll definitely take you on the next date".I have never dated a girl with so much initiative. She wants to take control because she is older? Does anybody have similar experiences? Should I let her take control?Sorry for eventually mistakes I'm not a native English speaker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.