Got ghosted after my first ever date

I [M21] went on a date with a female [F21] last week.

I met her on tinder, she was the first person to ever reply to me on tinder and I ended up arranging a date for us to go to dinner.

I looked for vouchers on groupon and found a Italian restaurant.

It is very important for me to be socially distant so I didn't give her a hug when greeting her, she came in for one but I had to remind her that we need to be careful due to the pandemic.

She is the first female I've ever been on a date with so I was very excited. I asked the waiter to take a picture of us but she didn't want to be in the photo (which I found extremely insulting), until the waiter convinced her to.

When we were waiting for our meals, I took a picture of her to show my friends on discord. I dont think she liked it because the flash was on and she asked what I was doing and I told her I wanted to show my friends how beautiful she was but I found it rude that she didn't accept my compliment.

There was not much conversation whilst we were waiting for our dinner to arrive so I wanted to light things up and I showed her a picture using faceapp of what our potential children will look like. I didnt get why she seemed very annoyed after this and she told me to stop so I did.

During dinner I felt she didn't talk much and it was me doing most of the talking. I talked about computers, programming, anime and some other science related stuff I am interested in. She didnt ask me questions at all and didnt really engage with what I was saying which I found very rude, so I decided not to ask her about her interests since she fobbed me off.

When it came to pay I realised the voucher I had wasn't valid on weekends, so the cost came up to a lot more than I was expecting. I asked her if we can go halves and she reluctantly did. I didnt give her a hug or anything when we left, I told her I would call her the next day but I dont think she heard me as she walked off.

I called her the next morning to see how she was but she didnt answer. I texted her a few hours later and she didn't reply to me but opened my message. I then sent her a picture of my new PC build on snapchat and a selfie of me but then she blocked me. I don't know what I did wrong for her to ignore me and for her to block me, I find it so rude and insulting.

This was after my first ever date so I don't know where I went wrong, especially as I feel she wasted my time and thought she was going to get free dinner but ended up paying which is why she was mad.



Submitted October 17, 2020 at 12:08AM

I [M21] went on a date with a female [F21] last week.I met her on tinder, she was the first person to ever reply to me on tinder and I ended up arranging a date for us to go to dinner.I looked for vouchers on groupon and found a Italian restaurant.It is very important for me to be socially distant so I didn't give her a hug when greeting her, she came in for one but I had to remind her that we need to be careful due to the pandemic.She is the first female I've ever been on a date with so I was very excited. I asked the waiter to take a picture of us but she didn't want to be in the photo (which I found extremely insulting), until the waiter convinced her to.When we were waiting for our meals, I took a picture of her to show my friends on discord. I dont think she liked it because the flash was on and she asked what I was doing and I told her I wanted to show my friends how beautiful she was but I found it rude that she didn't accept my compliment.There was not much conversation whilst we were waiting for our dinner to arrive so I wanted to light things up and I showed her a picture using faceapp of what our potential children will look like. I didnt get why she seemed very annoyed after this and she told me to stop so I did.During dinner I felt she didn't talk much and it was me doing most of the talking. I talked about computers, programming, anime and some other science related stuff I am interested in. She didnt ask me questions at all and didnt really engage with what I was saying which I found very rude, so I decided not to ask her about her interests since she fobbed me off.When it came to pay I realised the voucher I had wasn't valid on weekends, so the cost came up to a lot more than I was expecting. I asked her if we can go halves and she reluctantly did. I didnt give her a hug or anything when we left, I told her I would call her the next day but I dont think she heard me as she walked off.I called her the next morning to see how she was but she didnt answer. I texted her a few hours later and she didn't reply to me but opened my message. I then sent her a picture of my new PC build on snapchat and a selfie of me but then she blocked me. I don't know what I did wrong for her to ignore me and for her to block me, I find it so rude and insulting.This was after my first ever date so I don't know where I went wrong, especially as I feel she wasted my time and thought she was going to get free dinner but ended up paying which is why she was mad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.