What is best dating site for dating for a 39 year old never married woman?

Hi, I am new to the thread and dating in United States. I am a 39 year old woman interested in dating and a long term relationship. I would like to know from you the following:

1) Dating site that you would recommend for me, as I understand I would be competing with women who are half my age, I would like to know my odds

2) How is the dating scenario in United States? Do men prefer never-married women who want to have a family and a later age in their lives?

3) More specifically, how is the dating scenario for women of different ethnicities? I am from India with a promising career.



Submitted September 05, 2020 at 07:55PM

Hi, I am new to the thread and dating in United States. I am a 39 year old woman interested in dating and a long term relationship. I would like to know from you the following:1) Dating site that you would recommend for me, as I understand I would be competing with women who are half my age, I would like to know my odds2) How is the dating scenario in United States? Do men prefer never-married women who want to have a family and a later age in their lives?3) More specifically, how is the dating scenario for women of different ethnicities? I am from India with a promising career.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.