/u/CaptainQuint77 on Reading this image makes me think I might be asexual I've done all the stuff on the bottom, but in reflection I've never felt the top one. I'm also completely ok with never having any sexual intimacy in a relationship.

I’m questioning myself. I can find people attractive but have never had the urge or thoughts of having sex with them. I think it could be nice to cuddle or be physically close to someone but sex feels like too much. I’m also pretty selective about who I would want to be in physical contact with for things like hugs. I feel really confused about sex and like I don’t understand it.





September 05, 2020 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.