/u/uM4rconig on So I did something...

I am new to the reddit app, and right after posting I saw that the text I wrote was not sent with the image, so I will write again.

So, as some of you may have seen, I put some characters as app icons, but some of them (Futaba Sakura from Persona 5 and Amity from The Owl House) are not canonically asexual, but in my opinion I think it would make sense if they were , so I put it on, because I couldn't think of any other character

I discovered myself as an ace in June, so I'm not sure if using non-canonically ace characters can be seen as an offense, if I offended someone with that, please tell me.

Finally, I would like to give credit to the creator of the first wallpaper u/checkyesromeo

(The second I couldn't find the breeder, if any of you know him, please tell me)





September 22, 2020 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.