/u/SpangledSparrow on Ah yes, just another day on Tumblr...

Key word "may" lol. Never said it was common, just that more people may be demi than we realize because, like you said, many people don't know what being demi is actually like.

And not to crap on statistics or anything but if people generally don't know what demisexuality is, how can we be sure that only .18% of people are demi (you can't positively identify as something if you don't know what it is; yay erasure)?





September 22, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.