/u/_The_physics_girl_ on Ah yes, just another day on Tumblr...

Demisexuality may be more common than people realize

Demisexuality isn't common at all, LOL, we are 18% of the total 1% of aces that exist in this world, that's not a lot of people. there are far more asexuals than demi.

People just confuse the definition of demi and believe it means "having trust in someone before sex". When it means "Having 0 sexual attraction to 99.9999999999% of human population except like 1-3 people that I have an emotional bond with for years."

You can also sleep around being demi, just like you can do it as ace. though most demi are sex repulsed from strangers (like me) and would not be able to do that.





September 22, 2020 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.