/u/hangrydragonNC on I'm in a really dark place right now and I drew this. The red text are actually quotes from my family.

Jesus, I'm so sorry you have to tolerate that from your own family. Stay strong and try to find some good friends (and other family if available) who can accept you for who you are. Stay in this community too, many of us can relate to some extent to some of the things you might be going through and most of us are happy to listen and help in any way we can.





September 18, 2020 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.