/u/anonymous4939 on Searching about asexuality now, because...

Wow, thanks! You are very kind.

It didn't help much in determining sexuality (or maybe it did? I think it's like you said, I just wasn't sure how sexual attraction feels like, and that in itself seems to be leaning towards asexuality?), but definitely made me chuckle a bit. I think I had the same thoughts before as you did. I felt a person out of time even when I was growing up. I swing back and forth on whether I want to be born in historical era or not. Yes because I'd know exactly what's expected of me, and since there are no other option, I'd be clear on what I should do. No because it does not have toilet and internet... Lol. Thanks. I was feeling super down and confused just because of the sheer family pressure on marriage and kids and stuff...

I'll definitely stay and hang out until I figure this out. (Even after that maybe, lol)

Thanks!





September 18, 2020 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.