/u/CorgiKnits on (Sorta aphobic) The reality of how some think of ace and aro people...

JFC, I was married for 8 years when I realized I was ace. The lack of sexual attraction/urge and my outright sexual repulsion were a MAJOR issue in our marriage until I figured that out.

I wasn't any less ace being married than I was single. I wasn't less ace when I was unaware that asexuality was a thing! I've always been ace, no matter what else was going on in my life.

I've also recently figured out that I'm aromatic and (possibly) demigirl, but my husband is cool with it all, so yay.





September 03, 2020 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.