My husband doesn't show me affection

Everytime I try to bring up wanting affection (physically not sexually) I get treated like I'm silly or that it's a ridiculous request.

Today my husband has been moody and cold with me, after asking multiple times and what's wrong, he tells me it's nothing. But he continues to be moody and cold towards me and blatantly ignores me when I talk to him, won't even look at me.. so again I call him out on it because I'm feeling like this is About me with the way he is treating me.

He then tells me "don't take it personal, it isn't about you. Stop making it about you."

Am I wrong to think it's about me? Because for the past 24 hours he has been treating me like pure garbage. Or should I just let it go? (He also never tells me what's wrong)

I'm just venting but I'm just really really tried of being treated this way.



Submitted September 03, 2020 at 11:55PM

Everytime I try to bring up wanting affection (physically not sexually) I get treated like I'm silly or that it's a ridiculous request.Today my husband has been moody and cold with me, after asking multiple times and what's wrong, he tells me it's nothing. But he continues to be moody and cold towards me and blatantly ignores me when I talk to him, won't even look at me.. so again I call him out on it because I'm feeling like this is About me with the way he is treating me.He then tells me "don't take it personal, it isn't about you. Stop making it about you."Am I wrong to think it's about me? Because for the past 24 hours he has been treating me like pure garbage. Or should I just let it go? (He also never tells me what's wrong)I'm just venting but I'm just really really tried of being treated this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.