Please need advice ( American culture female friend)

Please need advice ( American culture female friend)

Please need advice ( I am not familiar with American culture) I am 41 years old female ( Persian) and dating a guy ( American ) who is 56 years old It’s almost four months we are talk and met few times In the beginning he told me he live by himself and he has female best friend ( for 15 years) who lives close by She visited his home when he travel to feed his cat

Now after four months he is telling me she lives with him And we are just friends He says I don’t have any desire for her she is over weight and I think of her like my little sister I told him she must like you he said he don’t care since he is not interested in her He said her mom passed away and my dad passed away ( not long ago ) so we are looking for each other He is 56 and she is 47 ( for me not make sense) He said he feel alone at home so they live together He said she tried to date many times but was not successful he was very supportive as friend He said she knew all his girl friends of last 15 years

It’s confusing for me He has female friend for last 15 years and they live together now Do you think it’s red flag?



Submitted September 08, 2020 at 11:51PM

Please need advice ( American culture female friend)Please need advice ( I am not familiar with American culture) I am 41 years old female ( Persian) and dating a guy ( American ) who is 56 years old It’s almost four months we are talk and met few times In the beginning he told me he live by himself and he has female best friend ( for 15 years) who lives close by She visited his home when he travel to feed his catNow after four months he is telling me she lives with him And we are just friends He says I don’t have any desire for her she is over weight and I think of her like my little sister I told him she must like you he said he don’t care since he is not interested in her He said her mom passed away and my dad passed away ( not long ago ) so we are looking for each other He is 56 and she is 47 ( for me not make sense) He said he feel alone at home so they live together He said she tried to date many times but was not successful he was very supportive as friend He said she knew all his girl friends of last 15 yearsIt’s confusing for me He has female friend for last 15 years and they live together now Do you think it’s red flag?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.