/u/roxyh811 on demiromantic question :)

i’m not aromantic (at least not to my knowledge) but most of the time i hate romance in media or between other people for some reason. When it’s between me and my boyfriend, it’s great! But when i see it in stories or people out in public it just seems so unnecessary and gross. (less gross with people out in public but i can’t stand it in media) Maybe i am on the aromantic spectrum, who knows but i totally understand where you’re coming from! :)





August 13, 2020 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.