/u/GrimmSheeper on My asexual ass related to this

As a more sex neutral, or even slightly sex positive, ace, it depends on the specifics of the conversation. If it’s personal views, I can at least contribute with aesthetic attraction. If it’s regarding experience, I’ve got nothing and really don’t even try to participate. If it’s about kinks/fetishes, I can actually contribute a fair bit. For whatever reason, I’m fairly knowledgeable on them despite having absolutely zero interest in them. And if it’s sexual jokes, I have absolutely no problem with them and can even be the one initiating. With all of the euphemisms, it’s an absolute gold mine for wordplay.





August 13, 2020 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.