/u/idk_just_me_ on Husband just came out as asexual

I came out as asexual to my fiance about a year ago, and he was amazing about it, never making me feel bad for the lack of sex in our relationship. Every few months I keep asking him if he's going nuts without it and is he still okay with it, and every time he assures me that he's perfectly happy. Oddly enough, since we stopped having sex, our relationship has been just as strong, maybe even stronger because the tension surrounding sex is gone. My fiance told me he gets more fulfillment from the relationship knowing that i'm comfortable and being myself, rather than trying to have sex with someone who is clearly not enjoying it. I think if you're with the right person, sex doesn't have to be a big part of a relationship and the connection you share is so strong, you don't even think about it. I do, however, think it's rare to come across! Your husband is so lucky that you are so accepting :)

TLDR; it's totally normal with the right person :)





August 26, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.