/u/Cadillac-Blood on [Serious] For those who identify as Asexual -- is your identity experience more rooted in a lack of desire for sexual activity? Or a lack of attraction to either gender. Or something else entirely?

I think I’m straight? I mean I am mostly attracted to men but who knows if one gal is gonna show up one day and make me say “nope I guess I’m bi”. I do think the female body is as pretty as the male (aesthetically) but I’ve never wanted to start a romantic relationship with a woman.

So TL;DR I believe I’m heteroromantic 😛





August 09, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.